Mr.S. Anand, Our Program Manager has 18 plus years experience in Community Development associated with Civil Society Organizations from grass root level to state, national and International organizations and bilateral funding organizations in varied roles from project coordination, managing programs with strengths in strategic and analytical thinking, team management, coordination and leadership.
He has strong skills in context analysis, risk and needs assessment, monitoring and evaluation, accountability, partnership development and humanitarian coordination.
He can also offer his expertise to support Development & Humanitarian response coordination and leadership, conduct evaluations and assessments, develop or review programme strategies, carry out studies on needs and response and design proposals for programs focusing Livelihoods, Rights based interventions, Inclusive and Knowledge management and other thematic areas.
- 3 years in project team implementing women development projects for a grass root level civil society organization.
- 2 years as a team leader in community micro insurance and micro credit unit for a national level Micro Finance Institution.
- 4 plus years As s team leader and project head in Emergency Humanitarian responses to Natural calamities in India with ACTED India, Oxfam (GB) and CARE India
- More than 4 years in program development and monitoring roles in Child Development Project for an International development organization in Tamil Nadu working with children in Srilankan Refugee camps.
- As a Programme Manager, managing the program and monitoring head for nearly 5 years and now in Program management role for a state level coordinating organization.